After you’ve been in a car accident, a collision with a truck, hurt by a negligent doctor, or otherwise harmed by the actions of another party, you may not know where to turn. Attorney Paul Ciesielski understands that navigating the legal process following any of these incidents can be daunting, so he’s dedicated to helping clients in the aftermath of a personal injury. He does this by providing clients with step-by-step updates about their case, ensuring they can concentrate on their recovery, and providing aggressive representation when insurers or other involved parties try and get you to settle for less than what you deserve.
Attorney Ciesielski helps clients with a myriad of legal issues, including:
- Car Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Other Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Product Liability Issues
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Paul attended Indiana University’s School of Public and Environmental Affairs, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Public Financial Management. From there, he attended John Marshall Law School (JMLS), where he earned a Juris Doctor. During law school, he clerked for two firms and volunteered at the JMLS Veterans Legal Support Center & Clinic, where he assisted veterans with various legal topics. His education, work, and volunteer experience provide him with valuable skills and knowledge that help him guide clients through the at-times complicated area of personal injury law.
- $3,001,000 - Airline Employee Suffers Traumatic Brain Injury
- $950,000 - Female Driver Struck Head-On
- $896,695 - Injured Passenger in North Barrington, IL Accident
- $887,500 - Male Rear-Ended at a Stop Sign
- $485,000 - Senior Citizen Fractures Her Hip
- $300,000 - Illinois Motorcycle Accident
- $225,000 - Customer Cracks Vertebrae on Broken Chair
- Right Elbow Tear from Red Light Accident - Settled at Other Driver's Fully Policy Limits
- State of Illinois
- John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor, 2018
- Indiana University - School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Bachelor of Science in Public Financial Management, 2015
More about Paul Ciesielski
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Paul fluently reads, writes, and speaks Polish.
If you’ve been hurt, it can be hard to know where to start. We begin every case with a free, no-risk evaluation. We’ll discuss your situation, answer your questions, and determine what comes next. Act now and get the recovery you deserve.
P: 888-988-7612Or fill out our online form
"*" indicates required fields